The state of collective greed on the backs of needy people and all Care
Posting in Forum  of BICEPS-INFO  to the article:
Lapp: ÖVP blocked to increase the personal care allowance  ... Forum post (16.07.08)
http://www.bizeps.or.at/news.php?nr=8997#fid8322  16. July 2008 At 18:23
The increase in the care allowance to only five per cent is not even the drop on the hot stone. However, a lack of adaptation of this, from both Camps verbockten, the legislature would be an insult. To link now the marginal inflation-part adaptation of (of course, due, on the part of the country by the “stroke of the pen” to be done) deletion of assets border to the alleged “support” of the bill legalized 24-hour care at home and the nationals-Recourse if the care is in the so-called “home”, is just shabby.
Alone by the inflation-related loss of value (min. 20 %) since the introduction of the care allowance for a whole year (approx. two billion euros!) to plug budget holes and to the fulfilment of the Maastricht criteria from the patient – the most vulnerable minority in our country – Real-cuts diverted. This shame caused by the syndicate of the support of a conscientious objector, could not be apparent generosity, and Compete in a last minute panic to displace.
This state has led to a collective greed on the backs of needy people and to all who Care to, that of Austria may refer to as the fourth-richest EU country and siebtreichstes country in the world.
By the way: As a impairment of the care allowance not the General Inflation should be used, but price increases for care services, “care cost - price index”. In the same period in which the care was of money, a 20% real cut, pensions have been around 30 % and wages by an average of about 40% of “adapted”. Much more, the prices (not wages) for nursing, care and home help services are increased in this period. (Home instead of home )
- Related Posts (most related posts), value in brackets indicates the topic of:
- 15 years Bauskandal "care(money)", and (k)an end in sight?  [100%]
- [D+1262] care in the Emergency  [88%]
- Bureaucracy is suffocating humanity - announcement  [84.3%]
- System of exploitation of the cheap Boarding care pair will continue  [84.3%]
- Policy is based on the wrong horse, paying lip service to the care home  [84.3%]
- [D+23] fundamental rights and freedoms recognised!  [84.3%]
- Plain text: Vienna care allowance is a supplementary benefit for a lot of unreasonable (Open letter from Pepo Meia)  [83%]
- Katja does not fit into any scheme  [80.1%]
- Official graces are a thing of the past!  [79.4%]
- [D+15], ORF-topic  [Random - 48.4%]