Posting in Forum  of BICEPS-INFO  to the article:
Haubner: “Around-the-clock care has failed miserably”  ... Forum post (18.07.08)
http://www.bizeps.or.at/news.php?nr=8993#fid8342  18. July 2008, 10:48 PM
@Fraza: It is not the so-called people's representatives just do not known, most do not want to know, you would find no more sleep. Those who would be responsible, to be held in the atmosphere of Prague find nice speakers on the “cloud”. Many years could have ignored the minority of the Affected with impunity, disadvantaged, exploited, and around by the nose. Whether it is now time that the people's anger is discharged? Love(r) Fraza, can you tell us please, what is the “real interest of the representatives of the Concerned” strengthen you?
If there is such a thing as a “Karma”, will talk of all the Sunday-wielding Economists once their own created “Hells” taste. The soul is not agony, to make good of the omissions, however, are they certainly.
Against this bogus solution to the 24-hour-care rebel is idle, it is neither legal nor feasible, or any contribution to a discharge. A solution of bureaucrats to the satisfaction of the bureaucracy. The most Affected ignore you anyway, which is completely understandable. Not little money will be moved with a lot of effort between the pots, that's it. a Lot of energy is dissipated in Nothing. It was only taken with an attached knife a few and will disappear in this conception of the woodwork. The present “solution” is a non-starter that will explode in the Hand of the shooter.
- Related Posts (most related posts), value in brackets indicates the topic of:
- 15 years Bauskandal "care(money)", and (k)an end in sight?  [92.5%]
- [D+263] care crisis 2.0 - the regulated Chaos (1)  [89.5%]
- [D+266] care crisis 2.0 - the regulated Chaos (2)  [89.5%]
- [D+270] care crisis 2.0 - the regulated Chaos (3)  [89.5%]
- [D+280] care crisis 2.0 - the regulated Chaos (4)  [89.5%]
- [D+281] care crisis 2.0 - the regulated Chaos (5)  [89.5%]
- [D+290] care crisis 2.0 - the regulated Chaos (6)  [89.5%]
- [D+293] care crisis 2.0 - the regulated Chaos (7)  [89.5%]
- [D+300] care crisis 2.0 - the regulated Chaos (8)  [89.5%]
- Policy is based on the wrong horse, paying lip service to the care home  [Random - 87.4%]