Norway is planning law to personal assistance, starting in 2015, hopefully without introducing new discrimination.
Does anyone know the details of whether the Norwegian design at the Swedish assistance-oriented model, or whether people with learning difficulties and those with sensory impairment or multiple disabilities people will be unlawfully excluded from personal assistance and, also, whether the assistance provider members of the Affected against foreign service providers will be indirectly discriminated against?
- Related Posts (most related posts), value in brackets indicates the topic of:
- Feed-lethal Economy by Exit Option  [50.6%]
- [D+1500] the main barriers to Inclusion and participation, rights of disabled and needy people  [47.3%]
- [D+1262] care in the Emergency  [35.1%]
- [D+300] care crisis 2.0 - the regulated Chaos (8)  [33.6%]
- [D+269] Solidarity and Unity for common goals  [Random - 21.7%]