Posting in Forum  of BICEPS-INFO  to the article:
Bartenstein: “care and social assistance lead out”  ... Forum post (19.07.08)
http://www.bizeps.or.at/news.php?nr=9000#fid8349  19. July 2008 At 01:03
Love(r) Fraza, you mentioned “the law, the also such the course is available to any citizen who needs support” (e.g. ignored, the social assistance laws of the countries) is, unfortunately, through all the instances, up to the Austrian Supreme courts. That's what I said! Nevertheless, full acceptance of your contribution.
It is for the state to budget a little more Lucrative, than it is to keep up with information on social services covered. The States are as much innovative as the Federal government, the publish funding opportunities and services and to make “additions” so that they can only be used by very few. Patronizing can be boasted of, which there are social benefits, and how well it's all in the social Paradise.
As it comes to Euro-billions of euros annually, which will not be taken in claim. I think the state budget would break down within months, if a self - help Initiative is launching a large-scale information campaign. The main problem, it would have to be accompanied by concrete help to clarify the claims to provide the claims to formulate the appeals, etc. because that is the main problem, that there is a need for a lot of people in the aid and crisis situations exceeds the abilities and resources. What surprises me is that not law firms, to tear about, that would be a very profitable business, even against the success fee! I have the feeling that the whole social area of the lawyers to be less (to get nothing), there are also very few that are competent.
- Related Posts (most related posts), value in brackets indicates the topic of:
- [D+1500] the main barriers to Inclusion and participation, rights of disabled and needy people  [100%]
- Bureaucracy is suffocating humanity - announcement  [87.9%]
- 15 years Bauskandal "care(money)", and (k)an end in sight?  [87.9%]
- Nope care model has "skeletons in the closet"  [86.9%]
- [D+1262] care in the Emergency  [86.9%]
- Katja - my life  [85.7%]
- Katja does not fit into any scheme  [85.7%]
- [D+23] fundamental rights and freedoms recognised!  [83.4%]
- [D+263] care crisis 2.0 - the regulated Chaos (1)  [81.9%]
- [D+269] Solidarity and Unity for common goals  [Random - 67.1%]